Sunday, January 25, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

Photobucket
ok, so I received this award from Anelys at Blooming Buds. I've NEVER been good at these things, so bear with me! I'm super honored that she thought of me :)

Honest Scrap award:
A) First list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

So, here's my attempt at 10 things:

1-I'm slowly discovering that I am beginning to move through my grief. Nowhere near THROUGH it, but finally starting this long journey.
2-I'm angry at myself for moving through it-and even angrier that I had to cut precious family out of my life in order to do it, and angry at those family members for making the grieving process more difficult-but love and miss them terribly.
3-My walk with Christ is suffering as a result of #2.
4-I am FINALLY going to get some photographic equipment that I've been NEEDING for years in a few weeks :) YAY!
5-I have barely been involved with JRay's school this year. I feel guilty about it, but don't regret it. Does that make sense?
6-I'm SO GLAD basketball season is OVER.
7-I'm so sick of my negative attitude. I want to be positive and optimistic again.
8-I do not know what on earth PJ sees in me that makes him stick with me through all this anger and bitterness.
9-I'm secretly EXCITED that we will be having a house full of kittens again. Deep inside I hope that it will make some of my joy and happiness resurface.
10-There's a part of me, that regardless of how against OBama's principles and morals I am, is really hopeful that he manages to succeed in his promise to improve healthcare. I'm tired of having to fight like a bulldog to get the medicines and healthcare I need to stay alive! Maybe part of my optimism is starting to resurface?

Ok-how's that for honesty? Now, I am not sure I can come up with 7 bloggers! I'm ashamed to admit I just don't follow but a couple anymore!

1- CB @ Gathering Lilies
2- Bonita @ Bonita's Life
3- Crystal @ Crystal Blue Photography
4- Nicole @ Fingerprints left Behind
5- Gentri @ Frogs and Snails and Puppydog tails
6- Bridget @ Mama Belly Blog
7- Kari-Anne @ Life Moves Fast

So, TAG- You're it!

No comments:

My Crazy Life

My photo
I am a Christian wife and homeschooling mom of two precious boys. I enjoy photography and spending time with my family, along with any other hobby I can manage to dig my nails into. I'm married to PJ, God's precious gift to me ;) I'm honest, passionate, and find myself falling deeper and deeper in love with my Creator each and every day that passes. I was diagnosed as a Type 1 Diabetic at the age of 10. I chose not to care about my health then, and am paying the price now with multiple complications including kidney damage and neuropathy. I currently reside in Florida, where God led my family in February of 2011, but my heart is, and will forever be, in Alabama.