Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

So I've not been keeping up with the blog lately like I'd hoped to. My apologies! I get so caught up with keeping people up to date on Facebook, I forget my wonderful friends in blog land! I'm SORRY!

First-
Photobucket
I did some Valentine's pics of Nate. Mostly just an excuse to try out my new flash :) I'm loving it btw :) The quality of my images has improved tenfold :) It's amazing what a little lighting can accomplish :)



Next-

We have babies! We have three precious white kitties, born on Feb 12. All are solid white thus far, but we do see one with some gray in its ears, we think.

Momma and babies hours after birth
Photobucket

Right at one day old
Photobucket
Photobucket

We're quite taken by the little sweeties :) But they haven't started getting into everything yet, either LOL.

1 comment:

My Crazy Life

My photo
I am a Christian wife and homeschooling mom of two precious boys. I enjoy photography and spending time with my family, along with any other hobby I can manage to dig my nails into. I'm married to PJ, God's precious gift to me ;) I'm honest, passionate, and find myself falling deeper and deeper in love with my Creator each and every day that passes. I was diagnosed as a Type 1 Diabetic at the age of 10. I chose not to care about my health then, and am paying the price now with multiple complications including kidney damage and neuropathy. I currently reside in Florida, where God led my family in February of 2011, but my heart is, and will forever be, in Alabama.