Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Sweeties :)

So, we all know I'm just a little biased when it comes to my boys. And JRay got to have his first babywearing experience today :) (ok, yesterday, but who's looking at the clock?) and I just have to share some pics of it :)

The staredown of the century!


Bubby was getting mauled and attacked by Nate!

BW'ing Daddy in the making!

And I have a couple of pics of me trying out a new carrier we got, and pics of the pod we've had a while, but just re-found the love for. The Mei Tai is a Bundle O'Baby wrap style MT. It's a great affordable MT, and can be bought here from Kara at Mom and Baby Naturally


Don't you love that fake smile?

He's just too darn cute for words!
Wow I forgot how comfy this thing is! Pods RULE!
BW'ing leaves room for lots of Mommy kisses!And Mommy Snuggles!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Those pictures are just precious.

Nicole from June 07

My Crazy Life

My photo
I am a Christian wife and homeschooling mom of two precious boys. I enjoy photography and spending time with my family, along with any other hobby I can manage to dig my nails into. I'm married to PJ, God's precious gift to me ;) I'm honest, passionate, and find myself falling deeper and deeper in love with my Creator each and every day that passes. I was diagnosed as a Type 1 Diabetic at the age of 10. I chose not to care about my health then, and am paying the price now with multiple complications including kidney damage and neuropathy. I currently reside in Florida, where God led my family in February of 2011, but my heart is, and will forever be, in Alabama.