Friday, February 29, 2008

New Babywearing pics

Got my new Kozy Mei Tai in the mail today. It's a silk Kozy, and is soooooooo yummy. It's got velour straps/inner and silk brocade outer and tips. I am soooo in love with this carrier. It's the first time I've tried a Kozy. I don't know if the regular twill/cotton Kozy's are this comfy or not, but I have never felt anything so comfy! the SAD thing is, the straps just aren't long enough for my fluffy self :( I need XL straps to do a good back carry. So looks like this gorgeous yummy carrier will be going back up for sale. Unless I can find someone willing to trade for another one with XL straps. I'm not even sure it comes in XL straps. Anyway, I look like death 10x's over today, so I took some pics of PJ wearing Nate with it :) I thought they were too sweet not to share :)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Monica said...

hmmmmm...NiNi LLOOOVVVESS your new Mei Tai...maybe she should buy it & stuff it in her hope chest...

Bridget said...

That is awesome...I have a moby wrap and baby wearing is way fun! I am a tad jelous of all your babes hair :)
Bridget
(babycenter June '07)

Audreee said...

What a good man!! My husband would rather wear a tutu than wear the baby.

My Crazy Life

My photo
I am a Christian wife and homeschooling mom of two precious boys. I enjoy photography and spending time with my family, along with any other hobby I can manage to dig my nails into. I'm married to PJ, God's precious gift to me ;) I'm honest, passionate, and find myself falling deeper and deeper in love with my Creator each and every day that passes. I was diagnosed as a Type 1 Diabetic at the age of 10. I chose not to care about my health then, and am paying the price now with multiple complications including kidney damage and neuropathy. I currently reside in Florida, where God led my family in February of 2011, but my heart is, and will forever be, in Alabama.