Saturday, March 15, 2008

Great Progress :)

First I want to thank the Lord for His precious grace and love. Then I want to thank all of you for your prayers and pleadings with Him for such. Daddy is doing great today. He's feeling MUCH better today :) He got home around 2 am this morning, slept in, and is back to his normal goofy self today :) PJ made it in safely around 3 pm from his prayer retreat, and I can see a change in him. I don't know what he experienced there, and don't know that I ever will, but his temper has toned down quite a bit, and I've only been around him for a couple of hours :) God really is awesome! I am so happy to have found His grace and love :) Please continue to keep us in your prayers for many reasons. One, that none of us get this horrible virus! and Two that we learn to be more content in waiting on God. I need to be content that PJ at least has a job, and not so bitter with his employer over things. PJ also needs to find that contentment. I also need to learn to get a better grip on my anger and attitude. I am slowly getting better at being slow to anger and bridling my tongue, but still have quite a way to go. Only thanks to God's neverending grace and love have I managed as much as I have :)

1 comment:

The Rose Queen said...

Brooke, I enjoyed reading your posts. It was a devotion that I needed. I hope that your dad is doing well but as a christian I hope that you can find peace if it doesn't. So much easily said than can be done, you know.

My Crazy Life

My photo
I am a Christian wife and homeschooling mom of two precious boys. I enjoy photography and spending time with my family, along with any other hobby I can manage to dig my nails into. I'm married to PJ, God's precious gift to me ;) I'm honest, passionate, and find myself falling deeper and deeper in love with my Creator each and every day that passes. I was diagnosed as a Type 1 Diabetic at the age of 10. I chose not to care about my health then, and am paying the price now with multiple complications including kidney damage and neuropathy. I currently reside in Florida, where God led my family in February of 2011, but my heart is, and will forever be, in Alabama.