Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm still alive

So yeah, I know I haven't been posting alot lately. Haven't been feeling the best. My back and neck pain has gotten ALOT worse since I"ve been doing more with the warm weather. Crazy, I know. But, well, I have kids! And the weather's been BEAUTIFUL! I do have some pics to post, if I can ever get around to taking them off the CF card LOL. Just wanted to chime in and let ya'll know that I'm still alive! Just not myself! Say a prayer for me, please!?

Love,
Brooke

1 comment:

Bonita said...

Just want you all to know I love you and am so thankful for your encouragment and prayers. Good luck to you both in school! I'm praying that God leads you were he wants you! Love you!

My Crazy Life

My photo
I am a Christian wife and homeschooling mom of two precious boys. I enjoy photography and spending time with my family, along with any other hobby I can manage to dig my nails into. I'm married to PJ, God's precious gift to me ;) I'm honest, passionate, and find myself falling deeper and deeper in love with my Creator each and every day that passes. I was diagnosed as a Type 1 Diabetic at the age of 10. I chose not to care about my health then, and am paying the price now with multiple complications including kidney damage and neuropathy. I currently reside in Florida, where God led my family in February of 2011, but my heart is, and will forever be, in Alabama.