Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!

54 years ago
You came into this world.
A sweet and innocent babe
Into a dark and sinful home.
Each and every year
You celebrated this day
53 times here on earth
And now today, your 54th away.
But 54 is special
It's the best one of them all!
The most perfect gift is given
as you kneel before the Throne.
Heaven's throwing a party
For this special birthday surprise.
For on this one you'll see Jesus
And you'll look into His eyes!
Happy Birthday Momma!
It's the best one of them all!

Love,
Brooke
April 11, 2009

1 comment:

CD said...

What an awesome poem, Brooke..I know your Mom is so proud of you! You are right, this is her best bday yet :) I know you are missing her still...

Love u!

My Crazy Life

My photo
I am a Christian wife and homeschooling mom of two precious boys. I enjoy photography and spending time with my family, along with any other hobby I can manage to dig my nails into. I'm married to PJ, God's precious gift to me ;) I'm honest, passionate, and find myself falling deeper and deeper in love with my Creator each and every day that passes. I was diagnosed as a Type 1 Diabetic at the age of 10. I chose not to care about my health then, and am paying the price now with multiple complications including kidney damage and neuropathy. I currently reside in Florida, where God led my family in February of 2011, but my heart is, and will forever be, in Alabama.